As the Democrats appear to be headed to victory, how does their new U.S. Senate majority impact markets as a whole and bitcoin more specifically?
Today on the Brief:
- ShapeShift goes full DEX
- Neil Young and the changing business of music
- China stocks delisted from NYSE
Our main discussion: What are the implications of Georgia’s runoff elections for bitcoin and markets as a whole?
In this episode, NLW discusses:
- The immediate response of Crypto Twitter to the victory for Dems
- Why Kelly Loeffler was a disappointing industry rep in the Senate
- Which stocks are going up on the news and why
- Why a Democrat Senate majority is driving up inflation expectations
- Why discussions of UBI and digital dollars and more in play than ever
- Why bitcoin stands to be supercharged by the coming macro environment